We can only ship wine to Washington State.
Seattle's Top Chefs
This delicious gift provides four Seattle-themed products for the kitchen. The Seattle Cooks book of recipes includes favorites from 40 of Seattle's top restaurants. Written by food and lifestyle writer Julien Perry, the book highlights the chefs as well as their incredible dishes. To keep tidy in the kitchen, an illustrated flour sack towel features Seattle landmarks and local specialties. And because we want them to also have a taste of Seattle, we've included two grilling products from Rub With Love, an Ancho & Molasses Barbecue Sauce and Smokey Barbecue Rub.
Gift set contains:
- Seattle Cooks by Julien Perry, 224 pages, 80 recipes, 8.2" w x 10.2" h
- Claudia Pearson Cotton Seattle Tea Towel, 38" h x 20" w
- Tom Douglas' Rub With Love Smoky Barbecue Rub, 3.5 oz
- Tom Douglas' Rub With Love Ancho & Molasses BBQ Sauce, 19 oz
Premium Gift Packaging
- Our signature keepsake gift box: lightweight patterned matte cardboard with a secure lid.
- Delightful display: products are hand-packed in protective crinkle cut paper fill and concealed with a playful striped topper.
- Instantly giftable: decorative topper with attached Knackbook in an origami envelope ensure elegant "ready to give!" presentation, no wrapping paper required.
- Keepsake quality: store assorted sundries or use for another gift.