We can only ship wine to Washington State.
Need a gift for the film fans in your life? This is it. The gift set includes a game to truly test even the most knowledgeable movie geek, a fast paced Q&A game that can be played as individuals or teams. Film aficionados will love Andrew Rea's cookbook, Eat What You Watch, featuring 40 recipes from movies including Cheddar Grits from My Cousin Vinny and the "I'm Sorry" Carrot Cake from Bridesmaids. We've also added a bottle of white gold popcorn kernels. Plus they can choose between three different popcorn seasonings including Butter, Garlic Parmesan, and Nacho Cheddar.
Gift box contains:
- Ridley's Games Room Movie Buff Trivia, 140 question cards
- Eat What You Watch: A Cookbook for Movie Lovers, hardcover, 40 recipes, 132 pages, 8" w x 10" h
- Urban Accents White Gold Popcorn, 16 oz bottle
- Assorted Popcorn Seasonings - Pack of 3, 0.5 oz each
- Free holiday packaging on all orders (while supplies last)!
- Classically constructed white gift box with a luxe, natural texture.
- Knack belly band wraps around the gift box.
Gift card is securely housed on top of the gift.
- Gift card is printed with an occasion message graphic, your logo, or personal photo.
- Printed vellum topper and shredded crinkle paper protect the gift items.
- All materials are reusable and recyclable.
- Your gift's "Knackbook" is housed on top of the belly band that wraps the gift box. It's the very first thing they'll see.
- The unique z-fold card construction allows it to be displayed upright on a desk or mantle.
- On the back of the card they'll find a QR code and a link directing them to your gift's very own web page. This special web page includes your gift message, your optional voice message recording, and stories about the exceptional products included in the gift.
- Don't worry, all of these features are complimentary!