With or without Beecher's Flagship Cheese, these rich, buttery crackers have a satisfying crunch and a subtle sweetness that makes them irresistible. They're an ideal complement to the handmade cheeses that made Beecher's famous, and would also be delightful with hummus, dips, and other spreads. Choose from Original, Honey Hazelnut, and Cheese.
A can't-miss stop on tours of Seattle's Pike Place Market, Beecher's Handmade Cheese is known for award-winning cheeses and snacks (plus an unforgettable mac-n-cheese) made by hand daily since 2003.
Swing by Seattle's Pike Place Market any time of year and a few things will be certain: the flowers will be lovely, the fish will be flying, and the Chukar Cherries stand will be positively mobbed. We're delighted to feature 3 confections from this legendary Washington State staple: Cabernet Cherries, Classic Dark Cherries, and Cherry Bings.
Cabernet Cherries: Dried Montmorency Tart cherries coated in dark chocolate infused with bold wine essence. Excellent with Washington red wines.
Classic Dark Cherries: Artisan dark chocolate and dried Rainier cherries.
Cherry Bings: Plump dried Bing cherries enrobed in milk chocolate infused with cherry essence.
(Chukar Cherries are labeled gluten-free, but may contain trace amounts of wheat.)
Now you can enjoy some of the flavors that won legendary Seattle chef Tom Douglas his culinary reputation, thanks to his Rub With Love blends. Chef Tom's Rubs come in four amazing spice blends.
- Salmon Rub - brown sugar, smoked paprika, flake salt, black pepper and thyme are incredible on fresh salmon prepared on the stovetop or over a charcoal grill.
- Steak Rub - perfect on ribeye, New York strip or sirloin. Sear, and cook until desired done-ness is reached--the flavors of chili, garlic, and rosemary complement the meat perfectly.
- Chicken Rub - a delightful medley of brown sugar, smoked paprika, flake salt, ground ancho chili pepper, black pepper, coriander, granulated garlic, turmeric, cinnamon, and star anise.
- Smoky Barbecue Rub - thyme and coriander are married with smoked paprika, chilies and brown sugar to create delicious smoky flavor that's perfect on pork, chicken, beef and seafood.
Each jar's net weight: 3.5 oz.
Simple Paper Bag
- High quality paper with embossed cardstock cover
- Custom-printed and assembled to order
- Includes your custom message, list of gift items, and stories about the artisans who made the products in your gift
- Complimentary with every Knack gift