Mom & Dad
Our search for the ultimate sweet and savory snack often comes back to popcorn--it's irresistibly munch-able no matter the flavors. The team at Seattle's KuKuRuZa Gourmet Popcorn dares to douse their popcorn blends with unique embellishments like Hawaiian Alaea sea salt, rich caramel, premium white and dark chocolate, even finely ground espresso from Seattle's Zoka Coffee Roasters. The result is an incomparable snack with pop and panache.
Choose your not-so-guilty pleasure from three popcorn flavor selections all available in size small (3.3 oz) and large (6.5 oz):
- Seattle-style, with Zoka Coffee Roasters espresso
- Hawaiian salted caramel, with Alaea sea salt
- Tuxedo, drizzled with white and dark chocolate
(For those with gluten-free concerns, this popcorn may contain trace amounts of wheat.)
Swing by Seattle's Pike Place Market any time of year and a few things will be certain: the flowers will be lovely, the fish will be flying, and the Chukar Cherries stand will be positively mobbed. We're delighted to feature 3 confections from this legendary Washington State staple: Cabernet Cherries, Classic Dark Cherries, and Cherry Bings.
Cabernet Cherries: Dried Montmorency Tart cherries coated in dark chocolate infused with bold wine essence. Excellent with Washington red wines.
Classic Dark Cherries: Artisan dark chocolate and dried Rainier cherries.
Cherry Bings: Plump dried Bing cherries enrobed in milk chocolate infused with cherry essence.
(Chukar Cherries are labeled gluten-free, but may contain trace amounts of wheat.)
Simple Paper Bag
- High quality paper with embossed cardstock cover
- Custom-printed and assembled to order
- Includes your custom message, list of gift items, and stories about the artisans who made the products in your gift
- Complimentary with every Knack gift