We can only ship wine to Washington State.
Archipelago Preserves & Cheese Knife Set
You'll never look at a cheese plate the same way again after considering this lovely gift set. It features two jars of gorgeous "Archipelago Preserves" from Girl Meets Dirt, Audra Lawlor's small Orcas Island company that crafts delicious jams and preserves from local heirloom fruits. Both the Pink Bartlett Pear and Quince Cutting Preserves are thick enough to cut and spread with a knife and are delectable with cheeses and charcuterie.
Speaking of cheese, serve it in style with three special cheese knives. The stainless steel blades are appropriate for hard, soft, and medium cheeses, and the faux tortoise shell handles lend them a bit of extra panache.
Premium Gift Packaging
- Classically constructed white gift box with a luxe, natural texture.
- Knack belly band wraps the easy-lift gift box lid.
- Built-in message pocket securely houses the gift card.
- Gift card is printed with an occasion message graphic, your logo, or personal photo.
- Printed vellum topper and shredded crinkle paper protect the gift items.
- All materials are reusable and recyclable.
- Your gift's "Knackbook" is tucked into the pocket built into the belly band that wraps the gift lid. It's the very first thing they'll see.
- Lifting the orange tab and pulling on the outer edge of the card, will reveal the personal gift message you've written.
- The unique z-fold card construction allows it to be displayed upright on a desk or mantle.
- On the back of the card they'll find a QR code and a link directing them to your gift's very own web page. This special web page includes your gift message, your optional voice message recording, and stories about the exceptional products included in the gift.
- Don't worry, all of these features are complimentary!