We can only ship wine to Washington State.
Archipelago Preserves & Cheese Knife Set
You'll never look at a cheese plate the same way again after considering this lovely gift set. It features two jars of gorgeous "Archipelago Preserves" from Girl Meets Dirt, Audra Lawlor's small Orcas Island company that crafts delicious jams and preserves from local heirloom fruits. Both the Pink Bartlett Pear and Quince Cutting Preserves are thick enough to cut and spread with a knife and are delectable with cheeses and charcuterie.
Speaking of cheese, serve it in style with three special cheese knives. The stainless steel blades are appropriate for hard, soft, and medium cheeses, and the faux tortoise shell handles lend them a bit of extra panache.
Premium Gift Packaging
- Classically constructed white gift box with a luxe, natural texture.
- Knack belly band wraps around the gift box.
Gift card is securely housed on top of the gift.
- Gift card is printed with an occasion message graphic, your logo, or personal photo.
- Printed vellum topper and shredded crinkle paper protect the gift items.
- All materials are reusable and recyclable.
- Your gift's "Knackbook" is housed on top of the belly band that wraps the gift box. It's the very first thing they'll see.
- The unique z-fold card construction allows it to be displayed upright on a desk or mantle.
- On the back of the card they'll find a QR code and a link directing them to your gift's very own web page. This special web page includes your gift message, your optional voice message recording, and stories about the exceptional products included in the gift.
- Don't worry, all of these features are complimentary!