We can only ship wine to Washington State.
Grilling Season BBQ Gift
Grilling season might feel short and sweet, but this tasty gift set will extend your opportunities to enjoy every last smoky, saucy bite. Wildwood Grilling's cedar planks can be used on the grill or in the oven (for those unfortunate times your cookout gets rained out). Chef Tom Douglas's Rub With Love Smoky Barbecue Rub and plus Junebug's Hallelu-jah barbecue sauce are versatile, delicious, and easy to use. With a natural bristle basting brush, and recipes from Barbecue Rules by grilling experts Joe Carroll and Nick Fauchald, anyone can become a truly savvy grill-master!
Gift box contains:
- Junebug's Sauce Hallelu-jah! Sauce, 12 oz
- Tom Douglas' Rub With Love Smoky Barbecue Rub, 3.5 oz
- Wildwood Grilling Cedar Grilling Planks, set of 2, 11" h x 5" w each
- Barbecue Rules by Joe Carroll and Nick Fauchald, hardcover, 112 pages, 5.75" w x 7.25" h
- RSVP International Basting Brush, handle 10.25" long
Premium Gift Packaging
Free holiday packaging on all orders (while supplies last)
- Classically constructed white gift box with a luxe, natural texture.
- Knack belly band wraps around the gift box.
Gift card is securely housed on top of the gift.
- Gift card is printed with an occasion message graphic, your logo, or personal photo.
- Printed vellum topper and shredded crinkle paper protect the gift items.
- All materials are reusable and recyclable.
- Your gift's "Knackbook" is housed on top of the belly band that wraps the gift box. It's the very first thing they'll see.
- The unique z-fold card construction allows it to be displayed upright on a desk or mantle.
- On the back of the card they'll find a QR code and a link directing them to your gift's very own web page. This special web page includes your gift message, your optional voice message recording, and stories about the exceptional products included in the gift.
- Don't worry, all of these features are complimentary!