We can only ship wine to Washington State.
Feeling snacky? Both the sweet and the savory can be found in this gift set that features artisan treats from makers around the country. The Billy Goat Chip Company's potato chips hail from St. Louis, Missouri, where they're cut, fried, seasoned, and inspected by hand. Same goes for the dried cranberries grown on the Oregon Coast; raised by the third generation Vincent Family Farm, they're sweeter than most cranberries and bear the mark of their farmers' meticulous attention to quality. The crispy, chocolate-drenched Tom Bumble bar--like a Butterfinger, but so much better--is the result of much experimentation by Portland confectioner Anne Smith. And the Jelly Belly jelly beans? Well, everybody loves those!
Premium Gift Packaging
- 1-gallon craft can: clear acrylic with metal lid and handle
- Secure showcase: products are hand-packed in crinkle cut fill
- Sneak preview: can is packed in a protective “K Box” with a cut-out window
- Reusable: great for storage or crafting—food-safe but not leak-proof
- A limited number of select items will fit in each can
- Your gift's "Knackbook" is tucked into the pocket built into the belly band that wraps the gift lid. It's the very first thing they'll see.
- Lifting the orange tab and pulling on the outer edge of the card, will reveal the personal gift message you've written.
- The unique z-fold card construction allows it to be displayed upright on a desk or mantle.
- On the back of the card they'll find a QR code and a link directing them to your gift's very own web page. This special web page includes your gift message, your optional voice message recording, and stories about the exceptional products included in the gift.
- Don't worry, all of these features are complimentary!