We can only ship wine to Washington State.
Eyrie Vineyards Chardonnay & Riedel Glasses
This beautiful 2013 Chardonnay from the Eyrie Vineyards comes from the oldest Chardonnay vines in the Willamette Valley. Since 1965, the grapes from these vines have turned out distinctive, refined vintages. This blend pairs a pleasant citrusy tang with flavors of pear and green guava, and hints of green apple, almonds, butter, and vanilla.
Enjoy a glass or two from Riedel's modern Chardonnay tumbler, and enhance your sipping experience even further with Viski's aerating spout that's designed to help your wine breathe as you pour. Once you've enjoyed your fill, the spout doubles as a useful stopper until you're ready for another round!
Premium Gift Packaging
- Classically constructed white gift box with a luxe, natural texture.
- Knack belly band wraps the easy-lift gift box lid.
- Built-in message pocket securely houses the gift card.
- Gift card is printed with an occasion message graphic, your logo, or personal photo.
- Printed vellum topper and shredded crinkle paper protect the gift items.
- All materials are reusable and recyclable.
- Your gift's "Knackbook" is tucked into the pocket built into the belly band that wraps the gift lid. It's the very first thing they'll see.
- Lifting the orange tab and pulling on the outer edge of the card, will reveal the personal gift message you've written.
- The unique z-fold card construction allows it to be displayed upright on a desk or mantle.
- On the back of the card they'll find a QR code and a link directing them to your gift's very own web page. This special web page includes your gift message, your optional voice message recording, and stories about the exceptional products included in the gift.
- Don't worry, all of these features are complimentary!