We can ship to Alaska, California, Washington D.C, Idaho, Missouri, New Mexico, Washington.
A New Leaf
A garden is a celebration for all the senses: fresh air, birdsong, fragrant blossoms, the first sweet berries, and the satisfaction of seeing green seedlings unfurl into thriving plants. This gift for new and seasoned gardeners is the perfect set of tools for enjoying thoughtful time in the outdoors. It includes a pair of buttery-soft Womanswork goatskin leather gloves and Burgon & Ball's mini herb and topiary shears that make pruning and deadheading a breeze, even with one hand. These small carbon steel shears are ideal for harvesting herbs and maintaining container gardens both indoors and out.
How to measure for glove size:
1. Measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles.
2. Measure the length of your middle finger.
Glove size: Small - Circumference: 6.5-7" Finger length: 2.75-3.25"
Glove size: Medium - Circumference 7-7.75" Finger length: 3-3.5"
Glove size: Large - Circumference 7.5-8.25" Finger length: 3.25-3.75"
Texture and grain variations are inherent in natural leather and are not considered imperfections.
Premium Gift Packaging
- Our signature keepsake gift box: lightweight patterned matte cardboard with a secure lid.
- Delightful display: products are hand-packed in protective crinkle cut paper fill and concealed with a playful striped topper.
- Instantly giftable: decorative topper with attached Knackbook in an origami envelope ensure elegant "ready to give!" presentation, no wrapping paper required.
- Keepsake quality: store assorted sundries or use for another gift.