We can only ship wine to Washington State.
The Joy Of Cocoa
With apologies to Irma Rombauer, we've replaced The Joy of Cooking with The Joy of Cocoa. That's right: this gourmet gift is dedicated to all things chocolate, all the time.
Besides the fact that they're downright delicious, these treats are special because they're all handmade in small batches in the Pacific Northwest. Surprise your favorite chocolate fiend with this collection of Theo Chocolates' organic and fair trade 70% Dark Chocolate Bar, Forte Artisan Chocolates' Assorted Truffles, Fran's Chocolates' Smoked Salt Milk Chocolate Caramels, and two exceptional confections from Meg Maggie Margaret Chocolates: an espresso and mocha nougat bar and a creamy peanut butter and chocolate heart.
Premium Gift Packaging
- Classically constructed white gift box with a luxe, natural texture.
- Knack belly band wraps the easy-lift gift box lid.
- Built-in message pocket securely houses the gift card.
- Gift card is printed with an occasion message graphic, your logo, or personal photo.
- Printed vellum topper and shredded crinkle paper protect the gift items.
- All materials are reusable and recyclable.
- Your gift's "Knackbook" is tucked into the pocket built into the belly band that wraps the gift lid. It's the very first thing they'll see.
- Lifting the orange tab and pulling on the outer edge of the card, will reveal the personal gift message you've written.
- The unique z-fold card construction allows it to be displayed upright on a desk or mantle.
- On the back of the card they'll find a QR code and a link directing them to your gift's very own web page. This special web page includes your gift message, your optional voice message recording, and stories about the exceptional products included in the gift.
- Don't worry, all of these features are complimentary!