We can only ship wine to Washington State.
Hiking Gear 101
Any seasoned hiker will tell you that dry feet and warm ears are essential elements of a great trip, even for a short excursion. This gift set features a pair of warm, woolly socks and knit cap from the expert outdoorsmen at Bush Smarts, along with a hefty Acme Thunderer whistle that's shrill enough to be heard even over the most blustery of windstorms (not like we think you'll need it, but better safe than sorry!).
Bush Smarts' specially designed hiking socks are woven in North Carolina from Merino wool, Lycra, Nylon, and elastic, and cushioned for long-term comfort and durability. The bright red cap is knit in the foothills of the Adirondacks and is long enough to wear different ways depending on the weather. Wear it slouchy and if the wind kicks up, fold it over and keep your ears warm behind 4 layers of dense, double cable knit wool.
Premium Gift Packaging
- Classically constructed white gift box with a luxe, natural texture.
- Knack belly band wraps the easy-lift gift box lid.
- Built-in message pocket securely houses the gift card.
- Gift card is printed with an occasion message graphic, your logo, or personal photo.
- Printed vellum topper and shredded crinkle paper protect the gift items.
- All materials are reusable and recyclable.
- Your gift's "Knackbook" is tucked into the pocket built into the belly band that wraps the gift lid. It's the very first thing they'll see.
- Lifting the orange tab and pulling on the outer edge of the card, will reveal the personal gift message you've written.
- The unique z-fold card construction allows it to be displayed upright on a desk or mantle.
- On the back of the card they'll find a QR code and a link directing them to your gift's very own web page. This special web page includes your gift message, your optional voice message recording, and stories about the exceptional products included in the gift.
- Don't worry, all of these features are complimentary!