We can only ship wine to Washington State.
Just A Spoonful
Humanity's use of spoons dates back to Ancient Egypt--that's a lot of slurping, sipping, and double-dipping. A good wooden spoon can last for years, especially one carved and oiled by hand, so it's only right to break it in with help from a few fabulous condiments and a witty "Spooning Leads To Forking" kitchen towel. This collection makes a wonderful housewarming gift for someone with good taste and a sense of humor!
More about this gift:
Collection features Mustard & Co. Black Truffle Mustard, Boat Street Pickles Pickled Raisins, and Beautiful Briny Sea's Pink Peppercorn Salt.
Woodcarver Jason Weymouth carefully crafts each of his wooden spoons by hand in Brunswick, Maine.
Missy MadeWell's "Spooning Leads To Forking" kitchen towel is made of 100% cotton flour sack and measures approximately 28" X 29". Hang it up in easy reach with the patent-pending Hang Tight Towel Loop.
Premium Gift Packaging
- Classically constructed white gift box with a luxe, natural texture.
- Knack belly band wraps the easy-lift gift box lid.
- Built-in message pocket securely houses the gift card.
- Gift card is printed with an occasion message graphic, your logo, or personal photo.
- Printed vellum topper and shredded crinkle paper protect the gift items.
- All materials are reusable and recyclable.
- Your gift's "Knackbook" is tucked into the pocket built into the belly band that wraps the gift lid. It's the very first thing they'll see.
- Lifting the orange tab and pulling on the outer edge of the card, will reveal the personal gift message you've written.
- The unique z-fold card construction allows it to be displayed upright on a desk or mantle.
- On the back of the card they'll find a QR code and a link directing them to your gift's very own web page. This special web page includes your gift message, your optional voice message recording, and stories about the exceptional products included in the gift.
- Don't worry, all of these features are complimentary!