We can only ship wine to Washington State.
Lagniappe Syrah & Appetizers
Let the good times roll! This Lagniappe Syrah is named for a French/Cajun phrase meaning "a little something extra," but it's sure to add more than a little loveliness to your next dinner party.
This Gramercy Cellars Lagniappe Syrah is an 80-20 blend of Red Willow and Forgotten Hills grapes from Washington's Yakima Valley with deliciously complex notes of spring flowers, sappy herbs, dark fruits, black pepper, and licorice. This exemplary medium-bodied Syrah earned an Outstanding 93-95 Wine Spectator ranking--not to be missed!
Round out your appetizers with La Panzanella's crisp Mini Rosemary Croccantini Crackers and two jars of irresistible spreads from the Bread Dip Company. Savory Artichoke & Caper and Sundried Tomato are wonderful on crackers, baguettes, and breadsticks, but don't shy away from putting them on fresh veggie crudités! Serve on a handmade Pedrohm Woodworking cutting board for a truly PNW-style gourmet evening.
Premium Gift Packaging
- Our signature keepsake gift box: lightweight patterned matte cardboard with a secure lid.
- Delightful display: products are hand-packed in protective crinkle cut paper fill and concealed with a playful striped topper.
- Instantly giftable: decorative topper with gift envelope ensure elegant "ready to give!" presentation, no wrapping paper required.
- Keepsake quality: store assorted sundries or use for another gift.
- Your custom printed gift message is the first thing the gift recipient sees when they open your gift.
- You can upload an optional logo or photo for the top of the printed message.
- The second page in the envelope includes a link to a custom web page which includes your gift message, your optional voice message, and information about the products included in the gift.
- Printed gift message and custom web page are complimentary with every Knack gift.