We can only ship wine to Washington State.
Northwest Welcome Gift Set
A welcome addition to any Northwest home, this gift set features carefully-handcrafted products from all around the Pacific Northwest and is perfect for someone who loves to entertain. The set of four upcycled Jameson Whiskey Bottle glasses comes from Usful Glassworks in Boise, ID, while the Puget Sound Tea Towel is handprinted by Trilby Haincock of Oliotto. The sweet finishing touch on this gift comes from Meg Maggie Margaret's exclusive (and incredibly delicious) caramels, made with care in the heart of Seattle.
Premium Gift Packaging
- Classically constructed white gift box with a luxe, natural texture.
- Knack belly band wraps the easy-lift gift box lid.
- Built-in message pocket securely houses the gift card.
- Gift card is printed with an occasion message graphic, your logo, or personal photo.
- Printed vellum topper and shredded crinkle paper protect the gift items.
- All materials are reusable and recyclable.
- Your gift's "Knackbook" is tucked into the pocket built into the belly band that wraps the gift lid. It's the very first thing they'll see.
- Lifting the orange tab and pulling on the outer edge of the card, will reveal the personal gift message you've written.
- The unique z-fold card construction allows it to be displayed upright on a desk or mantle.
- On the back of the card they'll find a QR code and a link directing them to your gift's very own web page. This special web page includes your gift message, your optional voice message recording, and stories about the exceptional products included in the gift.
- Don't worry, all of these features are complimentary!