We can only ship wine to Washington State.
Seattle Does Cocktails
It's not the rain that drives Seattleites to drink--it's that we just really love a finely-mixed, creative cocktail. This spicy little gift set inspired by Angela Shen's Savor Seattle Gourmet Food Tours showcases some of Seattle's most special cocktail-related products, some of which are handmade, limited edition, or both!
Gift set includes two vials of Addition Cocktail Spice in Tarragon and Cinnamon, a bottle of Kathy Casey's Golden Era Cocktail Bitters, Miss Marjorie's Steel Drum Plantains, Simple & Crisp Blood Orange Crisps, and a custom-designed "Joybar" bar towel by Seattle designer John Choe of That Black Dot.
Premium Gift Packaging
- Classically constructed white gift box with a luxe, natural texture.
- Knack belly band wraps the easy-lift gift box lid.
- Built-in message pocket securely houses the gift card.
- Gift card is printed with an occasion message graphic, your logo, or personal photo.
- Printed vellum topper and shredded crinkle paper protect the gift items.
- All materials are reusable and recyclable.
- Your gift's "Knackbook" is tucked into the pocket built into the belly band that wraps the gift lid. It's the very first thing they'll see.
- Lifting the orange tab and pulling on the outer edge of the card, will reveal the personal gift message you've written.
- The unique z-fold card construction allows it to be displayed upright on a desk or mantle.
- On the back of the card they'll find a QR code and a link directing them to your gift's very own web page. This special web page includes your gift message, your optional voice message recording, and stories about the exceptional products included in the gift.
- Don't worry, all of these features are complimentary!