We can only ship wine to Washington State.
When you need a gift that says "Welcome to Seattle!" or "Come back soon!" look no further than this set of sweet Seattle-made keepsakes. This selection of local products includes gourmet treats and unique gifts for the home that are sure to remind the recipient of special times in Seattle. This gift collection features the "Green Seattle" Joybar Towel that's an imaginative take on some of Washington's landmarks, the handblown DECICIO glass vessel that makes a gorgeous candle holder or vase, Gourmondo's trusty travel tumbler, as well as a bag of gourmet coffee and Fran's Chocolates' famous salted caramels.
Gift set contains:
- Green Seattle Joybar kitchen towel, 100% Egyptian cotton, 28" x 30"
- Celadon DECICIO pastel handblown glass vessel, 4.25" tall x 3.25" base
- Gourmondo Insulated Tumbler, 5.75" h, 8 oz
- Seven Coffee Roasters hand-roasted coffee, Guatemala Trapichitos
- Fran's Salt Caramels Signature Gift box, contains 7 caramels
- Small vial of miniature matches
Premium Gift Packaging
- Classically constructed white gift box with a luxe, natural texture.
- Knack belly band wraps the easy-lift gift box lid.
- Built-in message pocket securely houses the gift card.
- Gift card is printed with an occasion message graphic, your logo, or personal photo.
- Printed vellum topper and shredded crinkle paper protect the gift items.
- All materials are reusable and recyclable.
- Your gift's "Knackbook" is tucked into the pocket built into the belly band that wraps the gift lid. It's the very first thing they'll see.
- Lifting the orange tab and pulling on the outer edge of the card, will reveal the personal gift message you've written.
- The unique z-fold card construction allows it to be displayed upright on a desk or mantle.
- On the back of the card they'll find a QR code and a link directing them to your gift's very own web page. This special web page includes your gift message, your optional voice message recording, and stories about the exceptional products included in the gift.
- Don't worry, all of these features are complimentary!