We can only ship wine to Washington State.
Country Breakfast Classics
If a batch of sky-high buttermilk biscuits with dollops of homemade jam and fresh honey isn’t part of your breakfast repertoire yet, look no further. No one has to know it’s not Grandma’s recipe.
At Washington's Salish Lodge & Spa, diners enjoy just-baked biscuits doused in honey from the resort's hives. It's theatrically drizzled from high above the table to guarantee sweetness in every bite. Even if you can't perform such feats at home, we assure you that your breakfast will be just as lovely--this Buttermilk Biscuit Mix makes an easy batch of biscuits in mere minutes. In fact, the hardest part will be choosing your toppings from this trio of Northwest-made condiments. Choose from Apple Caramel or Rhubarb Lavender Preserves by Girl Meets Dirt and Bee Local honey, or sample all three for the perfect morning treat.
Gift set contains:
- Salish Lodge & Spa Buttermilk Pancake Mix, 20 oz
- Girl Meets Dirt Spoon Preserves, Rhubarb Lavender, 7.75 oz
- Girl Meets Dirt Spoon Preserves, Apple Caramel, 7.75 oz
- Bee Local West Coast Wildflower Honey, 8.62 oz
Premium Gift Packaging
- Our signature keepsake gift box: lightweight patterned matte cardboard with a secure lid.
- Delightful display: products are hand-packed in protective crinkle cut paper fill and concealed with a playful striped topper.
- Instantly giftable: decorative topper with attached Knackbook in an origami envelope ensure elegant "ready to give!" presentation, no wrapping paper required.
- Keepsake quality: store assorted sundries or use for another gift.