8:00am - 5:00pm (US PT), Monday through Friday.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our LIVE CHAT feature during business hours to reach our customer service team.
Write to us at 5819 6th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108
Call us at 206-557-4525.
We are happy to provide an in-person gift consultation. The Knack office is open weekdays by appointment. Contact us at email@example.com or call us at 206-557-4525 to schedule an appointment.
We ship from Seattle Monday - Friday. Please allow 1 business day processing time for regular orders. Large orders over 12 gifts are subject to additional fulfillment time, up to 3-4 business days. Alas, we currently only ship to addresses within the United States. We'll be sure to make an announcement when we're able to ship to our friends and loved ones outside the U.S. For bulk orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-557-4525. If you need to upgrade to rush shipping for last-minute thrills, we offer expedited shipping via FedEx. Rates will vary based on the shipping destination; you will be able to view them at checkout. If you are sending a gift to Alaska or Hawaii, you will be prompted to select shipping from available options at checkout. Customer is responsible for full shipping rate for expedited options. Due to COVID-19, we have temporarily suspended picking up gifts at our Seattle office.If you have questions, special handling instructions or a desired turnaround time for your gift, just contact us and we'll let you know how we can help. Please call 206-557-4525, email email@example.com, or see if your question is covered in our FAQ section.
You put love and care into creating your gift sets and we're committed to doing the same. We carefully pack and ship your gifts to make sure that they arrive in perfect condition. We're certain that your recipients will love their gift, but if something goes wrong in transit or your experience is anything less than stellar from start to finish, we're here to make it right for you and them. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-557-4525.
We will be happy to change or cancel your order and arrange a refund prior to processing your order. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment within 2 business days. If you purchased a product at full price, and the price is reduced within 7 days of your original date of purchase, we will honor a request for adjustment.
We occasionally offer discount codes to our customers for special promotions and random acts of gifting. If you have trouble with using a discount code at checkout, please call one of our friendly concierges at 206-557-4525.
The following guidelines apply:
1. Knack discount codes have no cash value. Knack discount codes and their face value cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
2. Competitor’s discount codes shall not be honored by Knack.
3. In the event that the total selling price of the purchase is less than the Knack discount code amount, only the purchase price will apply to the discount and no cash back is ever provided in exchange for any discount codes.
4. Knack reserves the right to limit purchase quantities to customers and employees.
5. Knack reserves the right to cancel or amend special promotions at any time.
6. Unless otherwise specified, Knack discount codes are for one-time use and are valid only through their expiration date (if applicable).
We’re always eager to hear from experienced, driven, creative individuals who want to join our team. Please send your resume to email@example.com and tell us about yourself.
Creating a gift:
What will my gift look like? I won’t be there to see them open it.
- Glad you asked! You can preview our unboxing experience here.
How will they know it’s from me? Can I send a card?
- Every gift you send includes a message card with your personal message. You can even upload a photo or logo to this card. And we go one better, as well! You can leave a recorded voice message for your gift recipients that they'll be able to access after opening their gift. It's an extra-special way to show your recipient that you selected this gift especially for them.
How can my gift recipient view or listen to my gift messages?
- Your written message, including any uploaded logos or photos, will be printed and included inside your gift. The gift message is attached to the center of the “gift topper,” the inner cardboard protection layer of the Knack gift box and is the first item the gift recipient sees when the gift is opened.
If you’ve recorded a voice message for the gift recipient, an additional card located in the same location as the gift message will be placed in the gift box. This additional card will provide a URL and unique ID number the gift recipient can use to access your recorded message.
The unique ID is not found anywhere outside of the gift box itself. Your recorded message will not be accessible to anyone without the unique ID.
Are my gift messages confidential?
- In order to fulfill your order, order-processing and fulfillment representatives may view your written message as they print and pack your gift. Occasionally our order processing representatives may notice a typo in your gift message and contact you to see if you’d like us to correct it; however, we do not guarantee that we will always find or have the ability to correct such errors.
Your recorded gift messages will generally not be accessed at all by Knack employees in the normal operation of the Knack Service; however, by recording a voice message you acknowledge that these recordings might be accessed by Knack in connection with providing the Knack Service.
Can I view or listen to my gift messages after I’ve placed my order?
- When you add a written or recorded voice gift message to your order, the message is stored with your order in the Knack Service. You will be able to see any gift messages you’ve included in previous orders by going to your Account. Your Account is protected by the user name and password you’ve selected.
Written gift messages will remain in the permanent record of your gift and be accessible for at least 18 months from the date of order. Recorded messages will be saved for at least 90 days from the date of order, after which Knack reserves the right to delete them from our servers.
What is the Delivery Alert?
- We’ll email a tracking number to your recipient to let them know when to expect your delivery so they can keep it out of harm's way. This is just a notification with a tracking link--your gift will remain a surprise until they open it in person.
Will I still receive tracking information as well?
- Yes! We always send tracking information to the gift buyer whether or not the recipient's email address has been entered in the Delivery Alert.
Will you use this information to market to my gift recipient?
- Never! Outside of the 2 emails we send recipients about their delivery, we promise not to use recipient email addresses for any other purposes.
Will my recipient know what’s in the gift?
- No way! We won’t spoil the surprise by telling them what’s in the gift.
Should I enter my own email address as the Delivery Alert email address?
- No, not unless you’re trying to fill up your Inbox with redundant messages. The gift buyer automatically receives shipment and tracking information, so adding your email address here only doubles the amount of email you receive.
My discount code isn’t working at checkout.
- Our system only accepts one code at a time, so please make sure you haven’t already submitted one with your order. Unless specifically noted, our codes can only be used on one order and may have an expiration date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How will I know you received my order?
- When you place your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and receipt.
Can I track my order?
- Yes! When your gift is out for shipment, we’ll send you a shipping confirmation email with a FedEx tracking link.
When will my order ship?
- Please allow 1 business day for fulfillment unless otherwise specified. If you have used our scheduled delivery feature, we’ll ship your gift to ensure it arrives at its destination right on time.
When will my order be delivered?
- Your order will ship from our warehouse in Seattle, WA, zip code 98108. For orders placed with standard shipping, please allow 2-6 business days for your gift to arrive at its destination. For details, please view the FedEx ground service map below. In the event of bad weather, natural disasters, and other uncontrollable events that may affect FedEx shipping services, your shipment may be delayed. We do our very best to make sure your shipment delivers on time but once it leaves our warehouse, the care of your package is in the hands of our shipping carrier. We're not responsible for carrier delays, or lost or stolen items.
Can I send gifts to recipients in multiple locations?
- You sure can. Please use our Multiple Shipping Address Checkout to send gifts to different addresses. For large orders (5+ gifts) shipping to multiple locations, please contact a gift concierge if you need assistance.
Do you offer Same-Day Delivery in Seattle?
- Yes, we do. As of 11/01/19 we offer FedEx SameDay® Courier Delivery to our Seattle business customers. Orders must be placed by noon (PT) on the day of delivery, and will be delivered between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. Contact us at 206-557-4525 or email@example.com for assistance in placing your Same-Day Delivery order. Please note, the delivery zip code must be within a 20-mile radius of Knack’s Seattle warehouse to qualify for this service.
My company needs to send a few (dozen, hundred) corporate gifts to our business partners and clients. Can you help?
- Absolutely! Please contact a gift concierge at 206-557-4525 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started, or browse our business gifting page to learn more.
Please note: We reserve the right to make last-minute substitutions if we are out of stock on an item. We will make every effort to contact you to approve the substitution ahead of time, but if we don’t hear from you, we will make an appropriate item swap in the interest of getting your gift out the door in a timely manner.
Gift Recipient FAQ
Do you offer a way to send a Thank You to the person who sent my gift?
- Yes! And it’s easy! All you’ll need is the card enclosed with your gift that shows your unique Gift # (see example below). To get started, go to the Gift page and enter your Gift # and your zip code. From there, you’ll select a Thank You template and then you’ll enter a message. When you’ve completed the message, hit send, we’ll deliver it to your gift sender’s email address.
One of the items in my gift is damaged, what should I do?
- Oh no! If your gift arrived with one or more damaged or defective items, please contact us at 206-557-4525 or email@example.com. We’ll send a replacement ASAP. Please note that for limited quantity items or items that are out of stock, we’ll work with you to send a replacement of equal value. If you decide you don’t want to replace the item(s), we’ll issue a credit back to the sender of your gift. Unfortunately, we’re not able to issue credit to the recipient of a gift.
I don’t like the gift I received. Can I return it or exchange it?
- We don't accept returns or exchanges of entire gifts or items within a gift unless damaged or defective.
How did you get my email address?
- We offered the person who sent your gift the opportunity to provide your email address so that you can receive “Recipient Tracking” information. This tracking information lets you know your gift is on the way so you can keep an eye out for it. The only other email you’ll receive from Knack is an email inviting you to thank the person who sent your gift. We won't send you any further emails unless you become a Knack customer and opt in to our email list.
I received tracking information and my address is wrong.
- Please contact us immediately at 206-557-4525 or firstname.lastname@example.org to report an incorrect shipping address. We'll reroute the gift to the correct address if the package is still en route.
I received tracking information, but the gift never arrived.
- We use FedEx for shipping so the email that contains your tracking number links to the FedEx website where you can review the status of your shipment. If the status shows the gift has arrived, please double check around the door, behind bushes, or in planters near the door. If you still can’t find the gift, please contact us at 206-557-4525 or email@example.com.
Who sent me this gift? I didn’t order anything from Knack.
- A gift card with the sender’s name is included with every gift. But sometimes the sender doesn’t include a recognizable name in the “from” portion of the gift card. If you need help identifying who sent your gift, please contact us at 206-557-4525 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can quickly solve the mystery!
Your Knack account helps you keep track of gifts you’ve sent, gifts you’re currently building, and products you’ve “favorited” so you can return to them later. You can also see your order history and add contacts to your address book, making your future checkouts even easier.
Our press team thrives on sharing compelling stories. If you're a member of the media eager to learn more about Knack's story and services, please contact Theresa Johnston at email@example.com.
Click here to see where we have been featured.
Would you like to see your products on our website, just waiting to become part of the perfect gift? Please send a line sheet and your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.