7:00am - 5:00pm (US PT), Monday through Friday.
Email us at email@example.com or use our LIVE CHAT feature during business hours to reach our customer service team.
Write to us at 5819 6th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108
Call us at 206-557-4525.
We are happy to provide an in-person gift consultation. The Knack office is open weekdays by appointment. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 206-557-4525 to schedule an appointment.
We ship from Renton, WA Monday - Friday. Please allow 1 business day processing time for regular orders. Large orders over 25 gifts are subject to additional fulfillment time, up to 3-4 business days. Alas, we currently only ship to addresses within the United States from our website. For corporate orders we are able to ship worldwide—please contact our account team for assistance at 206-557-4525.For bulk orders, please contact email@example.com or 206-557-4525. If you need to upgrade to rush shipping for last-minute thrills, we offer express shipping via FedEx. Rates will vary based on the shipping destination; you will be able to view them at checkout. If you require immediate express shipping, orders must be placed by noon (12:00pm PT) Monday through Friday to process the same day. Orders placed after 12:00pm will ship the next business day. Express orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will ship on the next business day.If you are sending a gift to Alaska or Hawaii, you will be prompted to select shipping from available options at checkout. Customer is responsible for full shipping rate for expedited options. Due to COVID-19, we have temporarily suspended picking up gifts at our Seattle office.If you have questions, special handling instructions, or a desired turnaround time for your gift, just contact us and we'll let you know how we can help. Please call 206-557-4525, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or see if your question is covered in our FAQ section.
All sales are final once the gift leaves the Knack warehouse. If a gift has been returned to us for any reason, you will be notified by email. You have 5 business days to respond with a new shipping address or the order will be cancelled and restocked without a refund. You can ship the returned gift to a new address or to yourself if you prefer. The reshipment fee is $12.00 plus the cost to repurchase perishable items. You may choose not to repurchase the perishable items, and we will reship the gift with only the hard goods. Perishable items not shipped will not be refunded. Perishable items include all food and beverages. As a policy, we do not reship returned perishable items nor do we restock them. If you require assistance, contact us at email@example.com or 206-557-4525.
We will be happy to change or cancel your order and arrange a refund prior to processing your order. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment within 2 business days. If you purchased a product at full price, and the price is reduced within 7 days of your original date of purchase, we will honor a request for adjustment.
We occasionally offer discount codes to our customers for special promotions and random acts of gifting. If you have trouble with using a discount code at checkout, please call one of our friendly concierges at 206-557-4525.
The following guidelines apply:
1. Knack discount codes have no cash value. Knack discount codes and their face value cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
2. Competitor’s discount codes shall not be honored by Knack.
3. In the event that the total selling price of the purchase is less than the Knack discount code amount, only the purchase price will apply to the discount and no cash back is ever provided in exchange for any discount codes.
4. Knack reserves the right to limit purchase quantities to customers and employees.
5. Knack reserves the right to cancel or amend special promotions at any time.
6. Unless otherwise specified, Knack discount codes are for one-time use and are valid only through their expiration date (if applicable).
We’re always eager to hear from experienced, driven, creative individuals who want to join our team. Please click here to view our open positions and submit your resume.
Creating a gift:
What will my gift look like? I won’t be there to see them open it.
- Glad you asked! You can preview our unboxing experience here. All items in the gift box are carefully packaged for a beautiful presentation of your gift. At our discretion, we may wrap fragile items in bubble wrap to protect them from breaking.
How will they know it’s from me? Can I send a card?
- Every gift you send includes a message card with your personal message. You can even upload a photo or logo to this card. And we go one better, as well! You can record a video message for your gift recipients that they'll be able to access after opening their gift. We provide a link to their unique web page where they can view the video. It's an extra-special way to show your recipient that you selected this gift especially for them.
How can my gift recipient view my gift messages?
- Your written message, including any uploaded logos or photos, will be printed and included inside your gift. The gift message is attached to the center of the “gift topper” and is the first item the gift recipient sees when the gift is opened.
If you’ve recorded a video message for the gift recipient, the back of the gift message provides a URL and unique Gift ID number the gift recipient can use to access your video message.
The unique Gift ID is not found anywhere outside of the gift box itself. Your video message will not be accessible to anyone without the unique Gift ID.
Are my gift messages confidential?
- In order to fulfill your order, order-processing and fulfillment representatives may view your written message as they print and pack your gift. Occasionally our order processing representatives may notice a typo in your gift message and contact you to see if you’d like us to correct it; however, we do not guarantee that we will always find or have the ability to correct such errors.
Your video gift messages will generally not be accessed at all by Knack employees in the normal operation of the Knack Service; however, by recording a video message you acknowledge that these recordings might be accessed by Knack in connection with providing the Knack Service.
Can I view my gift messages after I’ve placed my order?
- When you add a written or recorded video gift message to your order, the message is stored with your order in the Knack Service. You will be able to see any gift messages you’ve included in previous orders by going to your Account. Your Account is protected by the user name and password you’ve selected.
Written gift messages will remain in the permanent record of your gift and be accessible for at least 18 months from the date of order. Recorded video messages will be saved for at least 90 days from the date of order, after which Knack reserves the right to delete them from our servers.
What is the Secure Delivery?
- We’ll email a tracking number to your recipient to let them know when to expect your delivery so they can keep it out of harm's way. This is just a notification with a tracking link—your gift will remain a surprise until they open it in person.
Will I still receive tracking information as well?
- Yes! We always send tracking information to the gift buyer whether or not the recipient's email address has been entered in Secure Delivery.
Will you use this information to market to my gift recipient?
- Never! Outside of the 2 emails we send recipients about their delivery, we promise not to use recipient email addresses for any other purposes.
Will my recipient know what’s in the gift?
- No way! We won’t spoil the surprise by telling them what’s in the gift.
Should I enter my own email address for Secure Delivery email address?
- No, not unless you’re trying to fill up your Inbox with redundant messages. The gift buyer automatically receives shipment and tracking information, so adding your email address here only doubles the amount of email you receive.
Ordering and Shipping:
My discount code isn’t working at checkout.
- Our system only accepts one code at a time, so please make sure you haven’t already submitted one with your order. Unless specifically noted, our codes can only be used on one order and may have an expiration date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How will I know you received my order?
- When you place your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and receipt.
Can I track my order?
- Yes! When your gift is out for shipment, we’ll send you a shipping confirmation email with a FedEx tracking link.
When will my order ship?
- Please allow 1 business day for processing and fulfillment for all orders that use standard shipping. If you have used our scheduled delivery feature, we’ll ship your gift to ensure it arrives at its destination right on time.
Do you offer express shipping?
- Yes, we do. At checkout you'll see the FedEx express options available depending on the delivery address. Express orders that require immediate shipment must be placed by noon (12:00pm PT) Monday through Friday to process the same day. Orders placed after 12:00pm will ship the next business day. Express orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will ship on the next business day.
When will my order be delivered?
- Your order will ship from our warehouse in Renton, WA, zip code 98057. When your order ships, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email with a FedEx tracking link.
For orders placed with standard shipping, please allow 2-7 business days for your gift to arrive at its destination. Transit time is dependent on the distance between our Renton, WA warehouse and the recipient's delivery address.
For FedEx express shipments, orders will ship by air and the transit time is based on the express ship method selected.
In the event of bad weather, natural disasters, and other uncontrollable events that may affect FedEx shipping services, your shipment may be delayed. We do our very best to make sure your shipment delivers on time but once it leaves our warehouse, the care of your package is in the hands of our shipping carrier. We're not responsible for carrier delays, or lost or stolen items.
Do you offer future shipping?
- Yes, we do. If you use our "Multiple Shipping Address Checkout" option during checkout, you can select an exact date for your gift to arrive using express services or we also offer a service to schedule your gift to arrive during a specific week. Knack is not responsible for carrier delays, or lost or stolen items.
Can I send gifts to recipients in multiple locations?
- You sure can. Please use our Multiple Shipping Address Checkout to send gifts to different addresses. For large orders (25+ gifts) shipping to multiple locations, please contact email@example.com or 206-557-4525 for assistance.
If I order multiple gifts to ship to one location, how are they shipped?
- While we optimally try to place all gifts in one shipping box, sometimes this is not possible due to the weight of the gifts or for the protection of fragile items. At our discretion, 2 or more gifts shipping to the same address may be be placed in separate shipping boxes and may arrive on different days. You will receive an email with tracking.
My company needs to send a few (dozen, hundred) corporate gifts to our business partners and clients. Can you help?
- Absolutely! Please contact a gift concierge at 206-557-4525 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started, or browse our business gifting page to learn more.
Please note: We reserve the right to make last-minute substitutions if we are out of stock on an item. We will make every effort to contact you to approve the substitution ahead of time, but if we don’t hear from you, we will make an appropriate item swap in the interest of getting your gift out the door in a timely manner.
Gift Recipient FAQ
Do you offer a way to send a Thank You to the person who sent my gift?
- Yes! And it’s easy! All you’ll need is the card enclosed with your gift that shows your unique Gift Code # (see example below). To get started, go to the Gift page and enter your Gift Number and your zip code. From there, you can enter a Thank You message and upload a photo if you desire. When you’ve completed the message, hit send, and we’ll deliver it to your gift sender’s email address.
One of the items in my gift is damaged, what should I do?
- Oh no! If your gift arrived with one or more damaged or defective items, please contact us at 206-557-4525 or email@example.com. We’ll send a replacement ASAP. Please note that for limited quantity items or items that are out of stock, we’ll work with you to send a replacement of equal value. If you decide you don’t want to replace the item(s), we’ll issue a credit back to the sender of your gift. Unfortunately, we’re not able to issue credit to the recipient of a gift.
I don’t like the gift I received. Can I return it or exchange it?
- We don't accept returns or exchanges of entire gifts or items within a gift unless damaged or defective.
How did you get my email address?
- We offered the person who sent your gift the opportunity to provide your email address so that you can receive “Recipient Tracking” information. This tracking information lets you know your gift is on the way so you can keep an eye out for it. The only other email you’ll receive from Knack is an email inviting you to thank the person who sent your gift. We won't send you any further emails unless you become a Knack customer and opt in to our email list.
I received tracking information and my address is wrong.
- Please contact us immediately at 206-557-4525 or firstname.lastname@example.org to report an incorrect shipping address. We'll reroute the gift to the correct address if the package is still en route.
I received tracking information, but the gift never arrived.
- We use FedEx for shipping so the email that contains your tracking number links to the FedEx website where you can review the status of your shipment. If the status shows the gift has arrived, please double check around the door, behind bushes, or planters near the door. If you still can’t find the gift, please contact us at 206-557-4525 or email@example.com.
Who sent me this gift? I didn’t order anything from Knack.
- A gift card with the sender’s name is included with every gift. But sometimes the sender doesn’t include a recognizable name in the “from” portion of the gift card. If you need help identifying who sent your gift, please contact us at 206-557-4525 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can quickly solve the mystery!
Your Knack account helps you keep track of gifts you’ve sent, gifts you’re currently building, and products you’ve “favorited” so you can return to them later. You can also see your order history and add contacts to your address book, making your future checkouts even easier.
Our press team thrives on sharing compelling stories. If you're a member of the media eager to learn more about Knack's story and services, please contact Theresa Johnston at email@example.com.
Click here to see where we have been featured.
Would you like to see your products on our website, just waiting to become part of the perfect gift? Please send a line sheet and your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.