8:00am - 5:00pm (US PT), Monday through Friday.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our LIVE CHAT feature during business hours to reach our customer service team.
Write to us at 5819 6th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108.
Knack Customer Service
We are available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday (excluding holidays). The best way to reach us for order or shipping questions is to email at email@example.com or LIVE CHAT during business hours.
We are closed for Thanksgiving, November 24th and for Christmas from December 24th - December 26th.
For Standard Ground Shipping, we use FedEx. (We do not use UPS or USPS.) All orders going ground will have a 3-day processing time + transit time. At checkout, you will see an estimate of arrival time.
To get it there faster, we offer FedEx express shipping. Select from the available methods at checkout. Please note that the cut-off time to place an express order and have it ship out the same day is 9:00 am ET / 6:00 am PT. If you place an order after this cut-off time, it will not process and ship until the next business day. Express orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will ship on the next business day.
PRO TIP: Please plan ahead. This will be a busy holiday season and ordering the week before Christmas runs the risk of your gift not arriving on time. In the event of bad weather, natural disasters, and other uncontrollable events that may affect FedEx shipping services, your shipment may be delayed. We do our very best to make sure your shipment delivers on time but once it leaves our warehouse, the care of your package is in the hands of our shipping carrier. We're not responsible for carrier delays, or lost or stolen items.
Shipping to a PO Box
We strongly recommend that you provide a street address for your delivery. Do not provide a PO Box because it can significantly delay arrival of your gift. FedEx Standard Ground partners with Smart Post who will make the delivery to the PO Box. This can add up to 2 weeks to the transit time.
FedEx express shipping methods including Overnight, 2Day and 3Day Saver will not deliver to a PO Box. If you choose to enter a PO Box for an express shipment, FedEx will convert the order to Standard Ground shipping, engage with Smart Post to deliver to a PO Box, and this can add up to 2 weeks to transit time. You will not be refunded the express rate if you choose a FedEx express shipping method and enter a PO Box as the delivery address.
Future Shipping – Use SHIP LATER at checkout
As we move into our busiest time of the year, our gift sets and products will sell out fast. We encourage you to place your orders now and select SHIP LATER at checkout.
You’ll be provided two calendars. Our Flexible Arrival Date calendar allows you to pick a future week of arrival and the gift will be delivered during one of the days of that week. Our Guaranteed Arrival Date calendar allows you to pick the exact future date you want the gift to be delivered.
Take care of people on your holiday shopping list now and Knack will take care of the rest, making sure your gift arrives on time.
Not sure what to give? Running out of time? Send a Swift Gift
Our customers love Swift Gift. It's better than a gift card. It's a present delivered wrapped with a personalized card from you! Here’s how it works. We offer Swift Gifts in three price point collections—$65, $100, and $150. You’ll be able to see the beautiful gifts available in each collection. You choose the collection, provide the email address of the recipient, and check out.
Knack will send an email to your recipient on your behalf with a link to the collection you’ve chosen for them. The recipient chooses their favorite gift, provides a mailing address, and the gift is on its way.
Our concierge team is delighted to help you plan your company's holiday gifts for employees, clients, and business partners. Please contact a concierge team member at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-557-4525.
We process and ship orders Monday - Friday (excluding holidays). Please allow 3 business days processing time for regular orders. Large orders over 25 gifts are subject to additional fulfillment time. For Standard Shipping we use FedEx Standard Ground. We currently only ship to addresses within the United States from our website. We strongly recommend that you use a street address for delivery. FedEx Standard Ground will deliver to a PO Box by engaging with Smart Post, but this can add up 2 weeks to transit time. We don't ship to APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.For corporate orders we are able to ship worldwide—please contact our concierge team for assistance at 206-557-4525.For bulk orders, please contact our concierge team at email@example.com or 206-557-4525. If you need to upgrade to rush shipping for last-minute thrills, we offer express shipping via FedEx. Methods and rates will vary based on the shipping destination; you will be able to view them at checkout. If you require immediate express shipping, orders must be placed by 9:00 am ET Monday through Friday to process the same day. Orders placed after 9:00 am ET will ship the next business day. Express orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will ship on the next business day.FedEx express shipping including Overnight, 2Day and 3Day Saver will not deliver to a PO Box. If you choose to enter a PO Box for an express shipment, FedEx will convert the order to Standard Ground shipping, engage with Smart Post to deliver to a PO Box, and this can add up to 2 weeks to transit time. You will not be refunded the express rate if you choose a FedEx express shipping method and enter a PO Box as the delivery address.If you are sending a gift to Alaska or Hawaii, you will be prompted to select shipping from available options at checkout. Customer is responsible for full shipping rate for expedited options. If you have questions about shipping, just contact us and we'll let you know how we can help. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or see if your question is covered in our FAQ section below.
All sales are final once the gift leaves the Knack warehouse. If a gift has been returned to us, you will be notified by email. You have 5 business days to respond with a new shipping address or the order will be cancelled and restocked without a refund. You can ship the returned gift to a new address or to yourself if you prefer. The reshipment fee is $12.99. If you require assistance, contact us at email@example.com.
Due to the customized nature of our gift sets, we do not accept cancellations or issue refunds. We're confident the gift you send will delight your recipient. Should an item within the gift set arrive damaged, we'll happily replace the item at our expense. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We occasionally offer discount codes to our customers for special promotions and random acts of gifting. If you have trouble with using a discount code at checkout, please contact us at email@example.com
The following guidelines apply:
1. Knack discount codes have no cash value. Knack discount codes and their face value cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
2. Competitor’s discount codes shall not be honored by Knack.
3. In the event that the total selling price of the purchase is less than the Knack discount code amount, only the purchase price will apply to the discount and no cash back is ever provided in exchange for any discount codes.
4. Promotional discounts are not valid on purchases for gift cards or e-gift cards, applicable taxes, or shipping and handling charges.
5. Promotional discounts cannot be applied to previous purchases.
6. Knack reserves the right to limit purchase quantities to customers and employees.
7. Knack reserves the right to cancel or amend special promotions at any time.
8. Unless otherwise specified, Knack discount codes are for one-time use and are valid only through their expiration date (if applicable).
9. Discount codes are not stackable. Only one discount code can be entered for an order.
We’re always eager to hear from experienced, driven, creative individuals who want to join our team. Please click here to view our open positions and submit your resume.
Creating a gift:
What will my gift look like? I won’t be there to see them open it.
- Glad you asked! You can preview our unboxing experience here. All items in the gift box are carefully packaged for a beautiful presentation of your gift. At our discretion, we may wrap fragile items in bubble wrap to protect them from breaking.
How will they know it’s from me? Can I send a card?
- Every gift you send includes a message card with your personal message. You can even upload a photo or logo to this card. And we go one better, as well! You can record a video message for your gift recipients that they'll be able to access after opening their gift. We provide a link to their unique web page where they can view the video. It's an extra-special way to show your recipient that you selected this gift especially for them.
How can my gift recipient view my gift messages?
- Your written message, including any uploaded logos or photos, will be printed and included with your gift. The gift message is attached to the center of the gift box lid and is the first item the gift recipient sees when the shipping box is opened.
If you’ve recorded a video message for the gift recipient, the back of the gift message provides a URL and unique Gift ID number the gift recipient can use to access your video message.
The unique Gift ID is not found anywhere outside of the gift box itself. Your video message will not be accessible to anyone without the unique Gift ID.
Are my gift messages confidential?
- In order to fulfill your order, order-processing and fulfillment representatives may view your written message as they print and pack your gift. Occasionally our order processing representatives may notice a typo in your gift message and contact you to see if you’d like us to correct it; however, we do not guarantee that we will always find or have the ability to correct such errors.
Your video gift messages will generally not be accessed at all by Knack employees in the normal operation of the Knack Service; however, by recording a video message you acknowledge that these recordings might be accessed by Knack in connection with providing the Knack Service.
Can I view my gift messages after I’ve placed my order?
- When you add a written or recorded video gift message to your order, the message is stored with your order in the Knack Service. You will be able to see any gift messages you’ve included in previous orders by going to your Account. Your Account is protected by the user name and password you’ve selected.
Written gift messages will remain in the permanent record of your gift and be accessible for at least 18 months from the date of order. Recorded video messages will be saved for at least 90 days from the date of order, after which Knack reserves the right to delete them from our servers.
Request for Recipient's Email Address:
Why does Knack ask for recipient's email address at checkout?
- This is an optional feature. We’ll email a tracking number to your recipient to let them know when to expect your delivery so they can keep it out of harm's way. This is just a notification with a tracking link—your gift will remain a surprise until they open it in person.
Will I still receive tracking information as well?
- Yes! We always send tracking information to the gift buyer whether or not the recipient's email address has been entered.
Will you use this information to market to my gift recipient?
- Never! Outside of the 2 emails we send recipients about their delivery, we promise not to use recipient email addresses for any other purposes.
Will my recipient know what’s in the gift?
- No way! We won’t spoil the surprise by telling them what’s in the gift.
Ordering and Shipping:
My discount code isn’t working at checkout.
- Our system only accepts one code at a time, so please make sure you haven’t already submitted one with your order. Unless specifically noted, our codes can only be used on one order and may have an expiration date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How will I know you received my order?
- When you place your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and receipt.
Can I track my order?
- Yes! When your gift is out for shipment, we’ll send you a shipping confirmation email with a FedEx tracking link.
When will my order ship?
- Please allow 3 business days for processing and fulfillment of all orders that use FedEx Standard Ground shipping. If you have used our SHIP LATER delivery feature, we’ll ship your gift to ensure it arrives at its destination right on time.
Do you offer express shipping?
- Yes, we do. At checkout you'll see the FedEx express shipping methods available depending on the delivery address. Express orders that require immediate shipment must be placed by 9:00 am ET Monday through Friday to process the same day. Orders placed after 9:00 am ET will ship the next business day. Express orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will ship on the next business day. FedEx express shipping will not deliver to a PO Box. The recipient's primary street address must be provided.
When will my order be delivered?
- When your order ships, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email with a FedEx tracking link.
For orders placed with FedEx Standard Ground shipping, you will be provided an estimated arrival time during the checkout process. This includes 3 days for order processing + transit time. Transit time is dependent on the distance between our warehouse and the recipient's delivery address.
For FedEx express shipments, orders will ship by air and the transit time is based on the express ship method selected. If an exact delivery date has been selected, it is possible for an express shipment to deliver a day or two earlier than anticipated including delivery on a weekend. This is at the discretion of FedEx and Knack is not responsible for early delivery.
In the event of bad weather, natural disasters, and other uncontrollable events that may affect FedEx shipping services, your shipment may be delayed. We do our very best to make sure your shipment delivers on time but once it leaves our warehouse, the care of your package is in the hands of our shipping carrier. We're not responsible for carrier delays, or lost or stolen items.
Does Knack ship to PO Boxes?
- Yes, we do, but only for FedEx Standard Ground shipping. FedEx engages with Smart Post to have final delivery made by USPS and this can add up to 2 weeks to transit time. Note: FedEx express shipping including Overnight, 2Day and 3Day Saver will not deliver to a PO Box. The recipient's primary street address must be provided. If you choose to enter a PO Box for an express shipment, FedEx will convert the order to Standard Ground shipping and engage with Smart Post for the final delivery to the PO Box. This can increase the transit time by up to 2 weeks days so your express order will not arrive on time. You will not be refunded the express rate if you choose a FedEx express shipping method and enter a PO Box as the delivery address.
Do you ship to military addresses?
No. At this time, we don’t ship to APO/FPO addresses.
Do you offer future shipping?
- Yes, we do. Select SHIP LATER at checkout. You’ll be provided two calendars. Our Flexible Arrival Date calendar allows you to pick a future week of arrival and the gift will be delivered during one of the days of that week. Our Guaranteed Arrival Date calendar allows you to pick the exact future date you want the gift to be delivered. Knack is not responsible for carrier delays, or lost or stolen items.
Can I send gifts to recipients in multiple locations?
- You sure can. Please use our Multiple Shipping Address Checkout to send gifts to different addresses. For large orders (25+ gifts) shipping to multiple locations, please contact our concierge team at email@example.com or 206-557-4525 for assistance.
If I order multiple gifts to ship to one location, how are they shipped?
- While we optimally try to place all gifts in one shipping box, sometimes this is not possible due to the weight of the gifts or for the protection of fragile items. At our discretion, 2 or more gifts shipping to the same address may be be placed in separate shipping boxes and may arrive on different days. You will receive an email with tracking.
My company needs to send a few (dozen, hundred) corporate gifts to our business partners and clients. Can you help?
- Absolutely! Please contact our concierge team at 206-557-4525 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started, or browse our business gifting page to learn more.
Please note: We reserve the right to make last-minute substitutions if we are out of stock on an item. We will make every effort to contact you to approve the substitution ahead of time, but if we don’t hear from you (or if the volume of our orders will not allow enough time for us to contact you), we will make an appropriate item swap in the interest of getting your gift out the door in a timely manner.
Gift Recipient FAQ
Do you offer a way to send a Thank You to the person who sent my gift?
- Yes! And it’s easy! All you’ll need is the card enclosed with your gift that shows your unique Gift Code # (see example below). To get started, go to the Gift page and enter your Gift Number and your zip code. From there, you can enter a Thank You message and upload a photo if you desire. When you’ve completed the message, hit send, and we’ll deliver it to your gift sender’s email address.
One of the items in my gift is damaged, what should I do?
- Oh no! If your gift arrived with a damaged or defective item, please contact us at email@example.com. We’ll send a replacement item ASAP. Please note that for limited quantity items or items that are out of stock, we’ll work with you to send a replacement of equal value. If you decide you don’t want to replace the item, we’ll issue a credit back to the sender of your gift. Unfortunately, we’re not able to issue credit to the recipient of a gift.
I don’t like the gift I received. Can I return it or exchange it?
- We don't accept returns or exchanges of entire gifts or items within a gift unless damaged or defective.
How did you get my email address?
- We offered the person who sent your gift the opportunity to provide your email address so that you can receive “Recipient Tracking” information. This tracking information lets you know your gift is on the way so you can keep an eye out for it. The only other email you’ll receive from Knack is an email inviting you to thank the person who sent your gift. We won't send you any further emails unless you become a Knack customer and opt in to our email list.
I received tracking information and my address is wrong.
- Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org to report an incorrect shipping address. We'll reroute the gift to the correct address if the package is still en route.
I received tracking information, but the gift never arrived.
- We use FedEx for shipping so the email that contains your tracking number links to the FedEx website where you can review the status of your shipment. If the status shows the gift has arrived, please double check around the door, behind bushes, or planters near the door. If you still can’t find the gift, please contact us at email@example.com.
Who sent me this gift? I didn’t order anything from Knack.
- A gift card with the sender’s name is included with every gift. But sometimes the sender doesn’t include a recognizable name in the “from” portion of the gift card. If you need help identifying who sent your gift, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can quickly solve the mystery!
Your Knack account helps you keep track of gifts you’ve sent, gifts you’re currently building, and products you’ve “favorited” so you can return to them later. You can also see your order history and add contacts to your address book, making your future checkouts even easier.
Our press team thrives on sharing compelling stories. If you're a member of the media eager to learn more about Knack's story and services, please contact us at email@example.com.
Click here to see where we have been featured.
Would you like to see your products on our website, just waiting to become part of the perfect gift? Please send a line sheet and your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.