9:00am - 5:00pm US PST, Monday through Friday.
Email us at email@example.com or use our LIVE CHAT feature during business hours to reach our customer service team.
Write to us at 1433 12th Ave, Suite A-1, Seattle, WA 98122
Call us at 206-557-4525.
Visit our showroom! Located in Capitol Hill’s Chophouse Row building (next to The Scotch Pine, down the stairs from La Spiga and Plum Bistro), our showroom is a place to see our newest products and get gift advice in person. The Knack showroom is open 11:00 – 6pm Tues – Fri and 12 – 5pm Sat & Sun.
We strive mightily to make and ship all orders placed before 12:00 PM PST by close of the following business day, unless otherwise specified. Alas, we currently only ship to addresses within the United States. We'll be sure to make an announcement when we're able to ship to our friends and loved ones outside the U.S.
If you need to upgrade to rush shipping for last-minute thrills, we offer expedited shipping via FedEx. Rates will vary based on the shipping destination; you will be able to view them at checkout.
If you have questions, special handling instructions or a desired turnaround time for your gift, just contact us and we'll let you know how we can help. Please call 206-557-4525, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or see if your question is covered in our FAQ section.
Holiday 2017 Shipping schedule
|FRIDAY, Dec 15th||Last Day for Standard Shipping to guarantee delivery by Christmas|
|MONDAY, Dec 18th||Last Day for Express Saver 3-Day Shipping to guarantee delivery by Christmas|
|WEDNESDAY, Dec 20th||Last Day for 2-Day Shipping to guarantee delivery by Christmas|
|FRIDAY, Dec 22nd||Last Day for Seattle residents to pick up orders in store until 7:00 pm PST|
|Dec 24th & 25th||Knack is closed for the holidays|
You put love and care into creating your gift sets and we're committed to doing the same. We carefully pack and ship your gifts to make sure that they arrive in perfect condition. We're certain that your recipients will love their gift, but if something goes wrong in transit or your experience is anything less than stellar from start to finish, we're here to make it right for you and them. Contact us at email@example.com or 206-557-4525.
If you must cancel or alter your order, we will be happy to change or cancel your order and arrange a refund as long as your order has not been shipped. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment within 2 business days. We do not offer refunds in the form of gift cards or store credit.
We’re always eager to hear from experienced, driven, creative individuals who want to join our team. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself.
Creating a gift:
What will my gift look like? I won’t be there to see them open it.
- Glad you asked! You can preview our unboxing experience here. We will also email you a photo of the gift you made once we’ve packed it to give you a sneak peek of your handiwork.
How will they know it’s from me? Can I send a card?
- We'll do you one better. Every gift you send includes a Knackbook, a series of keepsake cards that include your personal message to the recipient and "merchant stories", brief biographies of the merchants who made the products in your gift. It's an extra-special way to tell your recipient why you picked these products especially for them.
My discount code isn’t working at checkout.
- Our system only accepts one code at a time, so please make sure you haven’t already submitted one with your order. Unless specifically noted, our codes can only be used on one order and may have an expiration date. Please contact us at email@example.com.
How will I know you received my order?
- When you place your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and receipt.
Can I track my order?
- Yes! When your gift is out for shipment, we’ll send you a shipping confirmation email with a FedEx tracking link.
What is the recipient tracking alert? Won’t they see what I sent them?
- We’ll email your recipient to let them know you’ve sent a gift so they know when to expect it. This is just a notification with a tracking link--your gift will remain a surprise until they open it in person.
I don’t see all the items I ordered in the photo of my gift!
- Not to worry, they’re just hiding. Our ace gift builders often pack items on top of one another in the box to conserve space and protect fragile items. We include a list of the gift contents for your reassurance--please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if something doesn’t seem right!
When will my order ship?
- Please allow 1-2 business days for fulfillment unless otherwise specified. If you have used our scheduled delivery feature, we’ll ship your gift to ensure it arrives at its destination right on time.
When will my order be delivered?
- Your order will ship from our warehouse in Seattle, WA, zip code 98122. For orders placed with standard shipping, please allow 2-6 business days for your gift to arrive at its destination. For details, please view the FedEx ground service map below. In the event of bad weather, natural disasters, and other uncontrollable events that may affect FedEx shipping services, your shipment may be delayed.
Can I send wine to ____?
- Alcohol delivery is only available to certain states. We can ship wine to Alaska, California, Washington D.C., Idaho, Missouri, New Mexico, and Washington. Please note that a recipient age 21+ must sign for the gift upon delivery.
Can I send gifts to recipients in multiple locations?
- You sure can. Please use our Multiple Shipping Address Checkout to send gifts to different addresses. For large orders (5+ gifts) shipping to multiple locations, please contact a gift concierge if you need assistance.
Can you make sure my gift arrives by a specific date?
- Your wish is our command. Please select the desired arrival date for your gift using our handy “Delivery Options” calendar. We will calculate shipping rates for you at checkout. (Psst--this is a great feature to make sure you never forget a birthday, anniversary, or important celebration again! Shop now, schedule delivery, look like a hero. It’s that simple.) We will always do everything in our power to avoid unexpected delays, but in the event of bad weather, natural disasters, and other uncontrollable events that may affect FedEx shipping services, your shipment may be delayed.
My company needs to send a few (dozen, hundred) corporate gifts to our business partners and clients. Can you help?
- Absolutely! Please contact a gift concierge at 206-557-4525 or email@example.com to get started, or browse our business gifting page to learn more.
Please note: We reserve the right to make last-minute substitutions if we are out of stock on an item. We will make every effort to contact you to approve the substitution ahead of time, but if we don’t hear from you, we will make an appropriate item swap in the interest of getting your gift out the door in a timely manner.
Your Knack account helps you keep track of gifts you’ve sent, gifts you’re currently building, and products you’ve “favorited” so you can return to them later. You can also see your order history and add contacts to your address book, making your future checkouts even easier.
Our press team thrives on sharing compelling stories. If you're a member of the media eager to learn more about Knack's story and services, please contact Kristina Libby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to see where we have been featured.
Would you like to see your products on our website, just waiting to become part of the perfect gift? Please send a line sheet and your contact information to Deb Ryan at email@example.com.